1. ELM327 is the latest PC-based scan tool. It is dispatched with a number of compatible programs. The processor is an ELM327. The output protocol (connection to laptop) is USB.
2. OBD-II Software for ELM327 is a free program that allows you to use your PC and a hardware interface to get the information from your car's computer.
3. The program is very easy to install:simply extract the files into a folder on your computer's hard drive, and you're ready to go. To uninstall the program, simply delete the entire contents of the folder where the program resides.
- OBD-II Protocols: ISO15765-4 (CAN); ISO14230-4 (KWP2000); ISO9141-2; J1850 VPW; J1850 PWM
- Output Protocol: RS232
- Baud rate: 9600 or 38400
- Indicator LEDs: OBD Tx/Rx, RS232 Tx/Rx, Power
- Operating voltage: 12V, internal protection from short circuits/overvoltages
- Nominal idle current: 45 mA
Top 4 Reason To Get ELM327
Software Version: 1.5
It supports all OBD-II protocols
User-friendly, and easy to learn
Support two platforms - Windows 7 32 bit and Windows 7 XP
1. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2. Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light).
3. Display current sensor data, including:
Engine RPM; Calculated Load Value; Coolant Temperature; Fuel System Status; Vehicle Speed; Short Term Fuel Trim; Long Term Fuel Trim; Intake Manifold Pressure; Timing Advance; Intake Air Temperature; Air Flow Rate; Absolute Throttle Position; Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims; Fuel System status; Fuel Pressure and many others.
4. Upcoming Features: Data graphing and logging; Freeze Frame data; Continuous and Non-Continuous Oxygen Sensor test results.
01) GM Mode 22 Scan Tool by Terry
02) OBD Gauge for PalmOS and Pocket PC by Dana Peters
03) OBD Logger by Jonathan Senkerik
04) OBD-II ScanMaster by Wladimir Gurskij (ScanMaster 3.52 - local copy)
05) OBD2 Scantool by Ivan Andrewjeski
06) OBDII for ELM322 by David Huffman
07) pyOBD by Donour Sizemore for MacOSX and Linux
08) RDDTC by Pete Calinski
09) Real Scan by Brent Harris
10) ScanTest for Pocket PC by Ivan Ganev aka a-ser
11) wOBD by WDT
Write A Review
- Product Tags
It is important to us that our customers are fully satisfied with their online purchases. In order to keep our customers happy, we offer lifetime warranty for size exchange and any damage. Also if you received damaged, broken or defective merchandise, please contact our customer service team.
We offer a 30 day return policy for product with no engraving. Returns accepted if the product not as described. And we pay return shipping fee. If the product doesn't have quality issues, customers pay shipping fee.