Get Vdiagtool V-LINK for 5 Reasons:
1. The Vdiagtool V-LINK can communicate with your PC through a 9-pin serial connector, also can communicate with your PC over a Universal Serial Bus (USB) through a 4-pin standard connector. The Vdiagtool V-LINK adapter connects to vehicle power, the SAE J1708/J1587 data link, and two CAN/J1939 data links via a 25-pin serial connector.
2. With full compliance to the Technology and Maintenance Council's RP1210 standard, the Vdiagtool V-LINK will work with the latest INSITE, PowerSpec and Calterm III software applications.
3. It will also work with any other software applications that are fully compliant with the RP1210 standard (note that while some non- applications fully support RP1210, others do not, so you should test each application in question with the Vdiagtool V-LINK adapter to make that determination).
4. The eye-catching Vdiagtool V-LINK breaks new ground by utilizing the latest electronic technology to deliver high performance and high quality.
5. Each Vdiagtool V-LINK kit contains a data link adapter, basic cables, and the Vdiagtool V-LINK PC software driver. Load the software driver, connect all the hardware, and you are ready to start a new era in data link adapters.
CAN - J1939 / CAN125 / CAN250 / CAN500 / CAN1000 2nd CAN - J1939 / CAN125 / CAN250 / CAN500 / CAN1000 J1587 / J1708 J1850 J2534 ISO 15765
(Diagnostic CAN) ISO 14230 (KWP2000 over ISO9141) ALDL ATEC 160 (160 baud)
- Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more.
- Reduce programming times with direct USB connection.
- Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support.
- Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports.
- Quickly connect to the Vehicle Diagnostic Connector.
- Easy portability increases flexibility, can be used with desktop PC or laptop
Connection Method: Wifi
Product Material: Plastic
Product Type: Car Diagnostic Cables and Connectors
Product Weight: 2.5 kg / 5.51 lb
Product Dimensions: 25 cm x 20 cm x 15 cm / 9.84 in x 7.87 in x 5.91 in
- For Allison (Included!)
- For Bendix 220.127.116.11 (Included!)
- For Detroit Diesel DDDL 7.05 ((Included!) / DDCT (Included!) / Calibration Tool (Included!)
- For Eaton Service Ranger 3.2 (Included!)
- For International DLB (Included!) / ICAP, IPTS, NETS, IPC (Included!) / Master Diagnostic (Incluided!)
- For Meritor and Wabco Diagnostics (Included!)
- For Cummins Insite 7.5 (Included!)
- For Hino 2.0.3. (Included!)
- For Caterpillar 18.104.22.168 (Included!)
- For Perkins EST 2010B (Included!)
- For V Macks 2.6.12 (Included!) / Dealer Pro (Included!)
- For Volvo VCADS 2.35.10 (Included!)
Packing List :
01. V-Link main interface
02. USB cable
03. USB disk
04. CD driver
05. 441013 — OBD II Adapter
06. 444009 — J1962 OBD II Adapter
07. 402048 — 6-pin and 9-pin for Deutsch Adapter
08. 442022 — For Volvo 14-Pin Adapter
09. 442020 — For Volvo 8-Pin Adapter
10. 442021 — For Komatsu 12-pin Adapter
11. 448015 — For CAT 9-Pin Adapter
12. 441033 — 3 pin For Deutsch Adapter (with male and female connector)
Write A Review
- Product Tags
It is important to us that our customers are fully satisfied with their online purchases. In order to keep our customers happy, we offer lifetime warranty for size exchange and any damage. Also if you received damaged, broken or defective merchandise, please contact our customer service team.
We offer a 30 day return policy for product with no engraving. Returns accepted if the product not as described. And we pay return shipping fee. If the product doesn't have quality issues, customers pay shipping fee.