1. Firmware Version : Adapter III , best replacement of Adapter II
Software Version : V2015A (With ET Keygen)
2. Operate System: windows XP/Windows7 32 Bit ONLY
3. Compatible Vehicle: For Trucks, Excavators, Air Compressors, Ships, Drilling Rigs
4. Support Multi-Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
forCAT Communications Adapter III 317-7485 is the latest generation of the forCAT Communication Adapter group,and replaces the forCAT Comm Adapter II. This is the only recommended communication device forCAT,and the only datalink device that will allow you to properly communicate with a forCAT engine on dual datalinks. This function is needed for some CAT ET (Electronic Technician) functions.
1.Display "Logged Event Codes" to show engine over speeds,High temperatures, fuel consumption, etc.
2.View ECM’s current configuration and change user settings
3.Perform diagnostic tests and calibrations, and calibrate
4.Electro-mechanical and electro-hydraulic components
5.Context sensitive help leads operator through every task forCat ET can perform
6.Data Logger and Data Log Viewer allows recording of ECM signals for delayed troubleshooting capability.
Functionalities Shows all operating conditions that cause high repair costs such as:
Over speeds, high temperatures, fuel consumption, transmission shift counts. This can provide awareness to change operator forCat "ET Trainer" is now included in ET Program. It allows Users to train and practice using forCat ET without a Communications adapter or Electronic Control Module (ECM).This is a free feature of forCat ET.
1. Allows communication between service tools and engine controls using various data links such as J1939/11, DeviceNet (future release), forCAT DataLink, and J1708 (ATA) vehicle networks
2. Flash program allows adapter firmware upgrades as additional features become available
3. Uses J1939/11, high-speed data link (part of ADEM III controls), substantially reducing flash times
4. Automatically selects J1939/11 when flashing the engine (reduces the flash time approximately 80%, from 14 minutes to 3 minutes).
1.ECM Summary screen lists every control module on equipment
2.Being tested and gives information on these modules.
3.Fast hookup and real time display of systems status. Displays ,readings such as rpm, boost, pressures, temperatures, etc. for Easy troubleshooting.
4.Identifies faulty sensors, harness connectors, and system parameters which are out of specification. Allows customers
5.To help dealer identify problems without visiting machine.
6.Identifies intermittent sensors and wiring problems during Machine operation and keeps a record of each one. Showswhen problem occurred and how often it happened.
7.Added information to allow customer to assist dealer in diagnosing and repairing problems. (Troubeshooting Help is not built in with in the program, you will still need go back to books in order to follow a repair description and steps in each Fault Code display within the program).English and metric units of measure integrated help file to easy learn the "How To" around the software.
- 1pc x for CAT 3 ET adapter
- 1pc x 9 needle diagnosis line for Truck
- 1pc x Software CD(With vedio instruction)
- 1pc x Black Plastic Carry case