1. Viecar CY300 Description:
The Viecar CY300 supports All OBDII protocols, including the newly released Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol. Though it is small, it is able to retrieve same information as large expensive scanners !
For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin port DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
2. Viecar CY300 Functions:
1. Saves time and money on repairs-find out what’s wrong prior to repair and verify a repair after servicing.
2. Wider vehicle coverage with CAN Protocols Support.
3. Turns off check engine light (MIL). Erase Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and resets OBDII monitor status.
4. Reviews the emission readiness status of OBDII monitors.
5. Determines malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status.
6. More features for less-retrieves same information as expensive scanners.
7. Keeps engine performance in good shape with regular inspections and prevents future costly repairs.
8. Helps to identify problems with a used vehicle before buying or selling.
3. Viecar CY300 Features:
1. Works with all 1996 and newer vehicles that are OBDII compliant (including CAN).
2. Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turn off check engine light.
3. Support multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes.
4. Retrieve VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9.
5. Easy to use with one plug-in; Highly reliable and accurate.
6. Easy to read crystal-clear backlit 2-line LCD display.
7. Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate.
8. Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm
9. Safely communicates with the on-board computer
10. No batteries needed, powered via detachable OBDII cable
4. Viecar CY300 Specifications:
1. Display: Backlit LCD, 2-line, 8 characters
2. Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 C (32 to 122 F)
3. Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 C (-4 to 158 F)
4. Power: 10.0 to 15.5 Volts provided via vehicle battery
5. L x W x H: 120 mm (4.7") x 65 mm (2.6") x 21mm (0.83")
6. Net Weight: 0.25 Kg (0.45lb)